A friend wanted me to embroider a name for a jacket she was making. Her son's nickname is Skully and she merely wanted it to be "Skully's Mom" on the back. She also said she had some interesting fabric to line it with. I learn that the lining is skulls and roses, which is when the "magic" started. I had purchased a couple of designs that I thought might be just perfect~Low and behold they were ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I adjusted the rose colors to match her lining and as you can see below she produced a beautiful jacket! Skully was so PROUD and who could blame him? I think it came out fabulous!





She makes these great jackets and sells them by the boat load! Very reasonable as well~ If anyone might be interested in something with this style of jacket, just let me know and I'll ask her for the particulars.
I'm working on my website, adding my mom's jewelry~
Blessings,
JAFO

No comments:
Post a Comment