What's new? Same thing, different day. Molly and I are skipping along with the Stud Pants. We've had some very favorable responses and that is the best part of the process.
In the meantime, during the slow times I've managed to keep myself busy just doing little things that caught my eye. I've made some bookmarks and some candle adornments. A very unique but really neat idea. The part that I found most interesting is that you can buy a battery operated candle OR you can use a real candle and after a little work, can insert a battery operated tea light. When I first saw them I didn't think the candle would be useful at all. But they are SAFE for a home with cats and in addition, we had a power outage during the holidays and I left one going in my room and it was plenty of light to make sure I didn't TRIP! They flicker nicely and with the decorative additions they are something quite different.
I'll just ad a pic or two as a tease, and if you would like to see the whole write up and availability you can go to my website. I'll add the pictures and suggested ways to attach the designs to the candles.

I'm not going to say anything about how long before my next post.... it doesn't help!
Blessings,
Nanc

No comments:
Post a Comment